Tuesday, December 1, 2020

May Your Days Be Merry and Bright

 Hello and Happy 1st Day of December.  Wow, this year has flown by!  Let's hope 2021 brings us all a COVID Free Environment so we can go out without masks!  Until then, we must continue to create holiday projects.  My make today is a quick card featuring a large die cut and stamping.


I die cut a large Poinsettia with Leaves and pieced together; edging with Stickles Gold Glitter Gel.  The sentiment is from a stamp set that came with a papercrafting magazine a few years ago.  I liked the large MERRY and was the main reason I purchased the magazine.  I used Gold Mirror card for a thin border around the focal panel and added a Gold Gem to the flower center - which is very hard to see.

I believe I have finished my card making for the holiday season.  Now on to tags for packages and for swap goodies; something I want to include with my Christmas card swaps this year.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card, great flower. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Donna. I like the stickles on the poinsettia leaves - adds an extra touch of elegance. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card you've created! Thanks for linking to Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card! I love poinsettias! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Ike’s world with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Ike’s world
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's a gorgeous poinsettia! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in the Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Liz(guest elf) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Donna, what a gorgeous poinsettia! Love the gold edge on the leaves. Putting on a DT hat now - Thanks so much for entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede and good luck in the draw. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. That poinsettia is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the poinsettia!

    Thanks for joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
    DT Val x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!