Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Paper Funday Challenges - Paper Nest Dolls

 Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today starts a new monthly challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges with the theme being Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of Christmas / Holidays.  The sponsor for this month is the wonderful Paper Nest Dolls.

For my design team project, I used the Gingerbread House digital stamp to create a fun little Christmas Scene.


I colored the house with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, fussy cut and adhered flat to my card front.  The designer papers and Sentiment are from the Echo Park "A Gingerbread Christmas" 6x6 paper pad and the Poinsettia Floral Embellishment is from The Paper Studio.  

I die cut 2 snow banks, embossed them with a Swiss Dots embossing folder and used glue with loose glitter to create sparkly snow on the roof, Chimney top, over door, window boxes, tops of gum drops and tops of snow banks.  

This was a fun card to create and as I went along, I kept thinking of more things to glitter....why not?  One can never have too much Sparkle at Christmas!  Please join us this month at The Paper Funday Challenges, we would love to see your holiday projects!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!