Thursday, January 21, 2021

Winter Fox and Hot Cocoa

 Hello and Happy Thursday.  Today's make and share features the Lawn Fawn Winter Fox Stamp and Sentiment, designer papers from the Doodlebug Designs "Winter Wonderland" 6x6 paper pad.


The focal image was colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and fussy cut, then mounted on a die cut and embossed circle.  A smaller circle was die cut and used for the sentiment, silver mirror card used as a mat and thin accent strip with clear gems added for interest. 

I often forget about the smaller Lawn Fawn stamps sets I have in my stash.  In my continuing efforts to use what I have, I dug deep and came across this set and the Narwhal set I featured earlier this week; both perfect for Winter Themed cards.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:



8 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love how you combined different patterned papers. Thank you for sharing at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely image and card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna (teammate @Challenges For Days) ;) I love your card! Adorable fox (I have this stamp too and I love it). Beautifully colored. And the mix of the patterned papers and the colors is perfect! I love bright and colorful cards like yours :) Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Aud Sentiments Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, this is so cute! I just love the bright colors and the texture of the embossing folder, that little fox is just the cutest! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card thank you for joining us at iaas

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job on this card. I love the Fox. Thanks for joining us over at the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge. Dawn x DTeam

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! So glad you played along with our challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge! Hope to see you in our next challenge! Did you notice we have a DT call going on? -Hugs, Karen C IWDC DT Member

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!