Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends! I hope your day has been a good one. I have a quick share today using patterned paper scraps, and if you're like me, you have enough to make many of this type of card.
To start, I've cut 3/4" strips of leftover papers from the "Fall Fun" 6x6 paper pad by Carta Bella and arranged in a fun pattern on a mat. After I got the arrangement the way I wanted, I started adhering the strips, many of them hung over the sides, which I trimmed with scissors when finished.
I've cut 2 stitched nesting circles and stamped the sentiment, which is from a Fall Sampler Pack by Scrapbook.com, using Dark Brown ink from Catherine Pooler. Everything has been matted with dark chocolate brown card. Lastly, gold sequins added for shine.
This pattern reminds me of a cozy quilt, and one I would love to make if I could actually Quilt/Sew. That's all I have for today so until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna
**Challenges Entered:


Great design and use of the beautiful paper scraps(of which I have quite a few!) and I agree it does give a warm and cosy feel effect.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x
It's beautiful, Donna! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Em
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
A Place To Start DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel
A beautiful card, love the papers you used. Beautiful autumn hues. x
ReplyDeleteLOL . . . I recognize some of those scraps! You've done a beautiful job on the design ... I'm addicted to using my scraps in this manner!!! AWESOME card my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
Great use of scraps! Thanks for accepting the challenge at A Place To Start !
ReplyDeleteHello, again Donna! Thanks x 2 for sharing your autumn color scraps quilt layout arranged card with Pin-spirational and also PRS!!! Lots of fall charm! -- Becca S (dt member of both)
ReplyDelete