Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends! I hope your day has been a good one. I have a quick share today using patterned paper scraps, and if you're like me, you have enough to make many of this type of card.
To start, I've cut 3/4" strips of leftover papers from the "Fall Fun" 6x6 paper pad by Carta Bella and arranged in a fun pattern on a mat. After I got the arrangement the way I wanted, I started adhering the strips, many of them hung over the sides, which I trimmed with scissors when finished.
I've cut 2 stitched nesting circles and stamped the sentiment, which is from a Fall Sampler Pack by Scrapbook.com, using Dark Brown ink from Catherine Pooler. Everything has been matted with dark chocolate brown card. Lastly, gold sequins added for shine.
This pattern reminds me of a cozy quilt, and one I would love to make if I could actually Quilt/Sew. That's all I have for today so until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna
**Challenges Entered:
- Word Art Wednesday
- Creative Inspirations
- A Place to Start - The song Coat of Many Colors by Dolly Pardon
- Love Those Pretty Papers
- Pin-spirational


No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!