Monday, February 15, 2021

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Hello and Happy Monday!  Here we are, the start of a new week and the start of a new challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  The theme this week is Anything Goes with the fun sponsor Bugaboo Stamps offering up a generous prize.

For my design team project, I couldn't resist using Snarky Stella to create a Spring Time Card.  Here she is with another jewel of a snarky sentiment:

The image is the Stella Summer Blocks - I Told You So, which reminds me of myself...I'm total rubbish at gardening and living in Florida makes it even harder because everything dries and wilts very quickly in the Hot Sun.  

The card measures 5.5" square and I've kept the design simple, adding Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Carnation Pink and Glossy Accents on her glass lenses.  Coloring was done with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, the designer papers are from the Crate Paper "Cute Girl" 6x6 paper pad.

Please join us at Pammie's this week for fun and inspiration.  Hope to see you there.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
As You Like It - I Love Digi Stamps because of the Price Point and Easy Storage but I do love my clear stamps too.  It's nice to have options!



13 comments:

  1. A really great fun image and sentiment, lovely papers and colours. Thank you for joining our 'Flowers, Butterflies and Birds' challenge at We love Chocolate Baroque.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card, so pretty with the background and image.. great design.. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I think I could use that image/saying! Fun card, looks great with that flower background paper. Thanks for joining in at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment made me laugh out loud! This is such a terrific card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and colourful card. I really like your background, it looks great with the image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design. So cute. Thank you for joining us.
    Colouring in Scrapland DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a great sentiment on this fun card. Stella sure has got that right. Fabulous card Donna. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun image and wonderfully coloured! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great fun card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, brilliant sentiment! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic sentiment and card design. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This really made me smile, Donna - love her hair!

    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card! I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!