Tuesday, February 16, 2021

You Are Beautiful

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Todays make features a beautiful Sunflower and Ink Blending created with all those suffering with the unbearable cold, snow storms and loss of power this winter in mind.


Sunflowers are my favorite Summer and Fall flowers, I usually plant them twice a year.  I created this card with an ink blended background panel; using Fun Stampers Journey and Distress Oxide Inks in the colors Lemon Drop, Limeade Splash, Orange Rave and Mowed Lawn.  The stamps are from the Fun Stampers Journey "Hello Sunflower" Stamp Set.

To complete the card, I added two pieces of scrap designer series paper to the left side along with a strand of Journey Gift Twine (it has a gold thread running through it) and some mini pearls.  I also added the black dots around the flower, those are not part of the stamp.

Have a Great Day, Stay Warm and Safe.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:




3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Donna, love the colours and design. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, what a gorgeous image!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the vibrant colors! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!