Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Sweet & Simple Stash Busting Day #4

 Hello and Happy Tuesday!  I hope your day was terrific as it's almost bedtime for me but I wanted to post another Stash Busting Project.  


For this A2 card, I embossed a white panel with the Swiss Dots embossing folder and created my own background by splattering with Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple and Aged Mahogany Distress Inks mixed with water.  All other elements are from my stash; the dimensional elements, paper doily, designer paper scraps and sequins.  This was a fun and quick make.  It's another Valentine's Day card for a swap partner.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Turner Syndrome Awareness Feb Challenge - I hadn't heard of TS before reading the post.  I'm glad I stopped by and learned about this illness that affects only girls.  Awareness is a powerful tool!


13 comments:

  1. Love the embossed white it is perfect
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

    Claire DT
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking design in the bold colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Love is....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, Heart warming! We can all use a little love! Thank you for sharing your charming creation with use and helping to spread the word and support Turner Syndrome. Stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation Donna! Thanks so much for helping spread the word about Turner Syndrome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the collage-y feel of this card. So many elements, but they all work perfectly together here. Just beautiful!!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful love card! Something we all need right now! I love all the layers on your card! Thank you for joining us in spreading awareness of Turner Syndrome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 3 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute love card. Thank for playing with us at Di’s Digi challenge this week.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna, this is awesome! Love all the layers on this. Thanks so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Craft Friends! Julie, DT Member

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!