Monday, February 8, 2021

Sweet & Simple Stash Busting Day #3

 Hello and Happy Monday!  Today is a quick share of another Stash Busting Project.  I've used all items from my stash and created the background using the Smooshing Technqiue with Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple and Worn Lipstick Distress inks and water.


I created this one with a particular friend in mind who is dealing with health issues and feels especially isolated due to COVID.  I want her to know she's in my heart and on my mind, not just on Valentine's Day but everyday.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:


7 comments:

  1. This is sweet heart and flower card! So pretty! Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges. You can enter unlimited non-card projects and 1 card. I hope you'll share some of your non-card creations with us this week too! Big Hugs!

    :) Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Owner & Design Team
    Pause Dream Enjoy - personal blog
    Close To My Heart - janislewis.closetomyheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty ... awesome design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Valentine LOVE’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great designed card! I love all the different elements you used to build up this card. Looks wonderful! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck with your entry! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, lovely colours and great design also! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a stash buster to make a girl's day! Well done. Thanks for playing along this month at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stash busting! Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!