Friday, February 12, 2021

Sweet & Simple Stash Busting Day #6

 Hello and Happy Fri-YAY!  It's late evening at the time of this post as the day got away from me.  Had a much needed pedicure and a fab lunch with the Hubby.  I did want to pop on and share the stash busting day #6 project which is another Valentine's Day card or any occasion card created with items from entirely my stash.  I created the background using the smooshing technique with Distress Inks and water.


I created a cluster using die cuts, designer paper scraps, baker's twine and sequins.  I enjoyed putting this one together and my stash is a bit lighter.  I hope you've been inspired to create from your stash.  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:




7 comments:

  1. Great job on your smooshed background paper. I love how it turned out. Good job using some of that paper stash and turning it into a treasure!

    Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up for our All You Need is Love challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous mixed media design. Love your cluster! Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a great card. I love the collage-y feel and the vintage look. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely card love the background and thank you for sharing it with us at crafty catz this week good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mixed media card; such a wonderful combination of images, elements and colour! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the elements on this card. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!