Saturday, February 13, 2021

Sweet & Simple Stash Busting Day #7

 Hello and Happy Saturday!  I'm back again with another stash busting project.  I created this card for a swap partner and at the time of this post, I'm hoping she has received as Valentine's Day is tomorrow.  


This A2 sized card started with an embossed panel (I like to add texture to a plain white piece of card) that I splattered with Candied Apple and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks mixed with water.  I used die cuts, a scrap of mirror card, a piece of ribbon that's been in my stash for 2+ years, heart gems I found tucked in a drawer and a chipboard flower.  No extra bells and whistles were added as the gold glitter heart dies cut seemed to be enough.

That's all for today!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:



9 comments:

  1. Romance is full on this card Donna, so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous love themed card ! thanks for sharing with gem of a craft challenge this week, good luck Nelly DT X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I wish my stash projects would come out this well. :D Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stash buster! Good for you. Thanks for playing along again this month at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Fun dies and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely Valentine's card, Donna! You've used such a variety of items from your stash, and it looks great! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fab stash buster card. Thanks for sharing with us again at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous stash buster card, I love the layout. Thanks for joining in our February challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!