Monday, February 1, 2021

Whale of a Tale at Pammie's Inky Pinkies

 Hello and Happy Monday!  Wow...it's the 1st day of February...where did January go?  My mother used to say "the older you get, the faster time flies".....now that's the truth.

Today starts a new challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies with a theme of Anything Goes.  The sponsor this round is the sweet and talented Star Stampz.  For my design team project, I had the pleasure of creating a sweet Friendship card using the cute Whale of a Tale digital image.


I used 2 small lace panel die cuts to edge the card and a circle die to cut out the focal image.  The blue striped paper is from my scrap bin; I believe it's from a 12x12 Nautical themed paper pad that was used in making a mini album.  I added Wink of Stella to her headband and bow along with blue faux gems.  The sentiment was computer generated by me, printed and trimmed to fit.

Please join us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkie Challenges, we hope to inspire you with our projects and would love to see yours.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. A fun card of them having fun. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute fun card Donna! Thank you for sharing with us over at ColorIt! Create It! Show It Off!. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A funny image, I can imagine a child loving this! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU "Anything Goes" challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Love your card! thank you for participating in the challenge at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, beautiful coloured. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends, Animals challenge. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!