Sunday, January 31, 2021

Bokeh Technique - Warm Winter Wishes

 Hello and Happy Sunday!  On this last day of January, I am sharing cards I created using the Bokeh Technqiue.  It's been a very long time since I used this technique, I had forgotten how so I watched a few You Tube videos to refresh my memory.  

I used the Ornamental Snowflakes stamp set from Gina K. Designs, Distress Oxide Inks, Hero Arts Unicorn White Ink, Fun Stampers Journey Rock Candy Ink for the sentiment, heat embossing and a ornamental circle die.



The cards are similar except for the ink colors used for blending.  This was a fun make and a technique I will try again very soon.  It makes a beautiful background and I'm pleased with the finished product.

I want to remind everyone that a new monthly challenge starts on 03 February at The Paper Funday Challenges with an Anything Goes theme and Optional Twist.  There are 2 sponsors in February, so 2 winners, a Top 3 and a Random Invite to be a Guest Designer.  Please visit me on Wednesday for more details.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:


6 comments:

  1. Your cards are so beautiful! I love those backgrounds. I have never tried this technique and really need to get to it. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bokeh background, love these colours.Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fab ink blending!!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Background, Donna! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!