Tuesday, March 9, 2021

All The Little Things You Do Mean So Much

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  I hope your day was terrific; it's now evening as I type this and this day flew by, however I wanted to share this sweet card created using elements from a Card Kit, Die Cuts and a Lovely Sentiment.


I created this A2 sized All Occasion Note card using elements from the "All the Little Things" May 2020 Spellbinders Card Kit .  This kit has lovely die cuts, a gorgeous die, sequins a stamp set, colored cardstock, dimensional embellishments, etc.  I chose this particular sentiment because of it's sweetness; perfect for a Thank You or Thinking of You card.  For a finishing touch, I added Fun Stampers Journey Twine in the color Whip Cream.  

Thanks for visiting today.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:





5 comments:

  1. What a great Kit! Love all the different elements, they come together really well to make a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us over at The Outlawz Colour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a sweet card with so many pretty elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Hope you'll link up again! We always have two challenge options: 1) weekly theme OR 2) Anything Goes for those who don't want to use the theme. All craft types welcome, and Unlimited entries!
    Smiles,
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the DP you've been using!
    Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!