Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Chocolate Fantasy

 Hello and Happy Wednesday!  It's Humor Me Wednesday at Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog and I'm featuring Ruby today.  She's dreaming of Chocolate and she requests no interruptions!


I've used the Ruby Do Not Disturb digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps for my Inspiration Project today.  I colored her up using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and designer papers from my stash.  A few added sequins for a bit of bling and this card was completed.  It's a simple design and cute for any occasion.

Please stop by the Blog today to see what other images are being featured and remember to enter in the Saturday Challenge each week.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:


5 comments:

  1. Lovely make and, yes, I do sometimes dream in chocolate myself!

    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fun card, thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project is awesome! Thanks for joining our Penny's challenges. Looking forward to hearing from you again.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that could be me! Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card .. lovely sentiment
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!