Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Amazing Just As You Are

 Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Today's card is a quick and easy make using elements from the Spellbinders February 2021 "Let Your Heart Soar" card kit.  


This kit contains so many cute and useful elements.  I often say when I'm low on inspiration and/or short on time, I reach for a card kit.  It enables me to stay creative and often times jump starts my Mojo.  

I created a cluster using a chipboard frame and placing a piece of Vellum behind it.  I layered die cuts, a small puffy heart and sequins along with a sentiment.  I cut a strip of gold mirror card, embossed it and accented the left side.  That completed my design; I think the Little Fairy is the star of the Show!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Hope you'll link up again!
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment, pretty card. A great card. Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

    Debbie
    TTCRD DT
    decrafts - my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card. Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

    Debbie
    TTCRD DT
    decrafts - my blog

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!