Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Monochrome Hello Friend

 Hello and Happy Wednesday and I hope you've had a lovely day.  It's early evening as I type this post and I'm sharing a Monochrome Friendship Card created with the Gina K. Designs Forever Flowers Stamp set which is part of the Forever Flowers Card Kit.


I love color but was inspired to create a Black and White card after watching a Gina K. You Tube Video.  Her card was stunning so I wanted to give it a go.  I stamped the images with Versafine ink, die cut with the matching dies; which are part of the kit, and arranged all on a die cut oval panel.  I die cut two card panels with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Rectangle Dies, embossed the white panel with a Brick embossing folder, added clear gems and a gingham ribbon.  That completed this Monochromatic card; I do like the final result.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:


  


5 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is absolutely gorgeous I have always loved the black and white style this looks very special
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great job! This is so striking! Your embossed background is lovely and the gingham ribbon is so pretty! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love using black on my cards. Lovely work! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenge with Polkadoodles! DT Candace

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! The black and white combo is so elegant! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!