Saturday, March 6, 2021

Lady Gnome Leprechauns Rule!

Hello and Happy Saturday Evening!  Wow...I had a great crafting day..all alone for several blissful hours so I took advantage and created several cards I will be featuring this week.

One of the cards today is this Sweet Lady Gnome Leprechaun bearing a Top Hat full of 4 Leaf Clovers.  I love to craft for seasons and Holidays, even though many may not recognize or celebrate, it's a reason for me to get creative.  A majority of my cards go to Sending Smiles to Seniors and Card Swaps so I'm always in need of seasonal cards.


Gnomes are currently my "thing" so when I came across a set of these Gnomes on Creative Fabrica (I have a monthly membership), I couldn't resist.  The designer papers are from my St. Patrick's Day crafting last year, the sentiment is from an older Hero Arts set and the banner and oval were die cut from old Simon Says Stamp dies.

Tomorrow is another creative day!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:


12 comments:

  1. Awesome design here and fantastic colours and image. Many thanks for your entry at Polkadoodles Challenge this time, very impressive make. Look forward to see you enter our next challenge if you can.
    aNNie DT Member
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so SOOOOOO cute, Donna! I love those St. Patrick's day colors, and the little gnomie is beyond darling (so beautifully colored). Your recipient will be delighted with this bright, cheerful, happily-designed creation! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute! That gnome is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Donna! Love the gnome, and great tag behind him, makes him really pop! Thank you for joining in at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute gnome celebrating St. Paddy's Day... lovely coloring and great match with your background design papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the brightly colored gnome. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this! That gnome is so cute and the gorgeous green is perfect!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous project. Thank you for playing along with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Tania

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 10 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute gnome! Love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your entry with Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March 2021 challenge. We look forward to see everyone's wonderful projects. Gnomes are super cute, but an Irish Gnome...too darn cute!

    Myrna Sweet, DT Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!