Friday, March 5, 2021

Let Your Dreams Take Flight

 Hello and Happy Friday!  It's been a busy day however I did manage to squeeze an hour of crafting time in this afernoon.  When I 'm short on time but have some inspiration and energy, I reach for card kits.  I really love the Spellbinders Card Kits as they are jam packed with die cuts, papers, embellishments, dies, stamps...all the things needed to create beautiful cards on the quick.


The elements are part of the Spellbinders February 2021 "Let Your Heart Soar" card kit.  There are some beautiful elements in this kit so I sat down and played around with a layout until I had something I was pleased with.  I used a die I had in my stash to create a background of Gold for the Cluster of die cuts.  This card is so Springtime...and I'm sure many of us are ready for Spring.  Even though I live in Florida, I, too, am ready for the budding of flowers, trees and bsuhes and let's not forget warm pool water!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card full of lots of lovely things to look at. I am definitely ready for Spring and it’s lovely seeing a lot of crafters change their crafting to suit the season! Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with lovely colours, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Greetings from Sylvia-DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Donna - love how you have used the gold element to tie the elements together.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection of your flourish of die cuts... beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a great card kit. Your card is just full of wonderful elements, spring just seems to be popping off the base. That little birdie is just the cutest and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! So colorful. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card a real springtime feel, just what we all need, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Back again! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge last week! Hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spring is coming and your card is screaming it... I love the colors against the white backdrop. So detailed and happy. Thank you for joining us at CMHCD.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card with beautiful elements. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.

    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many pretty elements you've added to your card. I do love the touch of gold too! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!