Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Seedhead Stems

 Hello and Happy Tuesday!  My card of the day features the Simon Says Stamp Seedhead Stems 3-D embossing folder and alcohol marker coloring.


This embossing folder produces the most gorgeous image and makes for an easy card make.  I embossed a panel of Neenah Solar White Classic Crest 80 lb. card and touched with Spectrum Noir alcohol marker.  I matted with Olive Green card, stamped an Altenew Sentiment and mounted with foam pads for dimension.  Lastly, added enamel dots and called this card complete.

I like the soft color scheme and I suppose it can be called Sweet and Simple.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:






7 comments:

  1. This is so elegant, Donna! Love the way you've coloured that pretty embossing folder and your simple design is just perfect for my challenge this week at Passion for Markers!
    Thanks for playing along with us and good luck! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, the embossing folder is really pretty and love how you colored it, it almost looked like it was a string art... beautiful card. You are groovy... thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful is this card Donna - I love it when an embossing folder does all the work.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Donna! The flowers look so delicate, with the touch of color to the embossed image just perfect! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love 3D-Embossingfolder. This one is particularly beautiful. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Donna. The embossing folder is so pretty and I love how you've highlighted parts of it with your markers. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Donna! The embossing and ink looks like silk embroidery. Very elegant. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #87.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!