Thursday, August 26, 2021

Harvest Love

Hi Crafty Friends!  I'm back with another Autumn themed card using the Memory Box "Harvest Love" Stamp and Coordinating Die Set.  Autumn and the Christmas Season are my favorite crafty time of year.


I started by stamping and heat embossing the image with Copper Fine Detail Embossing Powder, then watercolored the floral image and cut out using the coordinating die.  The Watercolors I always use are the Gansai Tambi Watercolors; which I love!  The sentiment is also part of the stamp set and I've stamped using Icing on the Cake Dark Brown Ink by Catherine Pooler.  

The image is large and lovely; I did not want to trim any of it away and did not want to create a slimline card so I mounted it on a die cut panel for an A2 sized card.  


Before adhering to the brown card mat and Kraft Card base, I splattered with Gansai Tambi Metallic Gold Watercolor paint.  I added a piece of craft foam behind the focal panel and floral, adhering to the card base with liquid adhesive.  To give the brown mat a bit of interest, I scored 1/8th inch on all sides and lastly, I've added Chocolate Jewels Embellishments from Kat Scrappiness.  

That's my card finished for today and I hope you've enjoyed your visit.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Donna - love how you have coloured, and then mounted, that fabulous image.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous card with us. Very fun and clever styling. Looking forward to you participating in our challenge again. Hugs, Kinjal - DT Penny's Paper crafty challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card. Love the beautiful fall colors and colored the card bases make it look prettier. So glad to see you join us at Time out challenges, hope you join us again. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! The colors are just perfect for fall and I love the embossing! It adds such elegance. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Autumn colours - and I love how the leaves cascade outside the card panels. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!