Friday, August 27, 2021

Lil Witchy Poo

Hi Friends and Happy Fri-YAY!  Today I'm sharing another cute Halloween Card featuring an adorable little Witch from Recollections.


The images are part of a cling stamp set from Recollections that I purchased through FB Marketplace a few years ago.  It was new in package and this card is the fist time using these images.  I'm constantly amazing myself at the things I'm finding when digging deep into the stash!


I've colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and the designer papers are from the Echo Park "Trick or Treat" 6x6 paper pad.  I went a bit "Old Skool" with design elements such as a corner punch and Crop-a-Dile Corner Rounder, Distressing Edger, Ribbon and Nuvo Drops.  The sentiment is a cut out from the paper pad.

This card style may not be Trendy but I still like to create this way from time to time.  Have a Great Weekend and Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:







5 comments:

  1. What a super sweet little witch! Adorable Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, and so happy you played our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet witch. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Lisa GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween card. Your witch is so cute. Cheers, MK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Halloween and your card is so adorable.Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge and good luck!

    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!