Monday, August 30, 2021

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello Friends and Happy Monday!  Today begins a new challenge week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies with a theme of CAS (Clean and Simple).  The sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps and I'm certain by now you've hard they have closed shop.  The prize will still be awarded and will be the images the Design Team used to create their projects.

For my team project, I used a Halloween Frame image to create a wee 5" note card perfect for posting or including in a Trick or Treat Sack.  The sentiment was included with the image so it made for fun and fast cardmaking.


I've colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and mounted flat to a card base of 110 lb. Neenah Solar White Classic Crest cardstock.


Stop by the challenge this week and join us in the fun!  I am thinking we may see loads of Autumn and Halloween creations, we are getting close to that time of year!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!