Sunday, September 5, 2021

Creepy Crawlies and Boo-gy Ghosts

Hi Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a Spooktacular Halloween card featuring new products from the Kat Scrappiness September 2021 Release.

Before I get to my card, I want to announce that I 've been offered a Permanent Designer Position with the Kat Scrappiness Team and have gladly accepted.  I enjoyed Guest Designing and it's an honor to be part of such a great team! Now without furthur ado......

My card is A2 in size and features the new release products Creepy Crawly Die SetBoo-gy Ghost Die SetHappy Halloween Word Die with ShadowBoo To You Slimline Paper Pack and the Boo-Tacular Sequin Mix.


I'm in seasonal crafting mode and this card was fun to design.  I love Autumn and Christmas crafting time and enjoy creating cute Halloween cards.  This card was a quick and easy make as the focal images are die cuts and I used my healthy scrap stash for them.  


I love the brightly colored papers in the Boo to You Slimline Paper Pack.  Although, the paper is slimline sized, you can easily for A2 sized projects.  I couldn't resist using Googly Eyes, the BOO-TACULAR Sequin Mix and Wink of Stella on the Word Die for lots of sparkle and shine.  What's more Spooktacular than a Spider with Googly Eyes and a Smiling Ghost?

Stop by the Kat Scrappiness Store for the Labor Day Sale valid 9/3 - 9/6/2021.  Save 15% Site Wide, including new release items!




Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:






4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new position at Kat's Scrappiness. Your Halloween card is so cute. Love those spiders. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute and fun. Your covered all the Halloween colors. those spiders are too darn cute to be scary for sure. I just became your newest follower. I am another Donna W. I live in Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and what a fab Halloween project. Thank you for joining us at Three Room Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great Halloween card love the stripes and thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!