Friday, September 10, 2021

Wild Rose Slimline Card

Hello Friends and Happy Friday!  I hope you have plans for something fun and/or relaxing this weekend.  For me, nothing too exciting planned other than a bit of crafty time for me!

My card today features the new monthly Altenew Build-A-Flower for September, the Wild Rose Layering Stamp and Coordinating Die Set.  I've used a non-traditional floral color and a slimline profile.


Using Catherine Pooler browns, oranges and greens inks, I stamp layered the roses and leaves, die cut and set aside.  I wanted a bit of interest in the backgound, so I stamped the outline images in a light shade of brown, die cut the panel with the Cross Stitched Slinline Nesting Dies from Kat Scrappiness and matted with brown card.


I laid out the arrangement and once I was pleased with the look, I used Press and Seal plastic wrap to pick it up.  I adhered the arragement to the focal panel and popped up the front bloom on craft foam.  Lastly, added some extra die cuts in shades of orange and yellow along with gold sequins.  The card base is Neehan 100 lb. Desert Storm Kraft Card.

Have a wonderful weekend and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:






8 comments:

  1. WOW, what a stunning card Donna - love the brown toned roses! And the outline in the background is suah an interesting detail
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is stunning. The stamped images are wonderful and I love the sentiment you have used. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. this is so nice. I love how you colored the image. It goes perfectly with our theme “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful card! I love the coloured flowers and your arrangement. Thanks for sharing it with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another STUNNING card, Donna. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. I need a Guest Designer for October (sorry, I know it's short notice) if you're interested.
    Have a blessed week,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely, you have used that Build a Flower stamp set perfectly! I love that you have used the brown tones, something outside the box. Wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along us with us over at the Mod Squad.
    Judy~ MSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brown wild roses - great idea and beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon. Check out the latest Challenge !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!