Sunday, September 12, 2021

You Are Next Level Amazing

Hello and Happy Sunday!  It's a rainy day here in Florida, as it's been all Summer.  I hope the sun is shining where you are.

Today I'm sharing a card created with the Pink Fresh Studios/Simon Says Stamp Stamptember Collaboration Stamp Set titled You Are Next Level Amazing.  Last year, I missed out on every single Stamptember daily offering because I was too late.  This year, I've made it a point to check every day.


This is a lovely set with a sketchy floral bundle.  I embossed a background panel with a Cricut Square Embossing folder and watercolored the image using Arteza Real Brush Markers.  


The coordinating die was a free gift with purchase; I love when there are coordinating dies and when they're Free..that's even better.  I popped the die cut on craft foam and adhered to the embossed panel.  The sentiment is part of this set and I used a saw tooth border die to cut the sentiment strip.

Lastly, various sized sequins were added for a bit of sparkle.  Thanks for stopping by today and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:


 


2 comments:

  1. What an unusual embossing folder but it makes a lovely backdrop to the delicate flower, thanks so much for sharing our 'Stamp of the Moment' with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card I also think the embossing folder is unusual but it does really set it off. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!