Friday, October 15, 2021

Creepy Crawly Coffin

Hello Friends and Happy Friday!  Today, I'm on the Kat Scrappiness Blog sharing this Halloween project that's sure to make your skin crawl.....unless you don't have Arachnophobia!

I've created a Coffin Shaped Treat Box and decorated it using cuts from the Kat Scrappiness Creepy Crawly Die Set  and papers from the Boo To You Slimline Paper Pack


This Treat Coffin measures 5" long x 2.75" at the widest point x 1.25" in height.  It is a free SVG cut file from Bird's Cards and I cut it using my Cricut Explore Air.  



I've added googly eyes to the large spider and colored in the smaller spider's eyes using Gelly Roll Pens.  For the finishing touches, I've added Silver Rhinestones and Dark Purple Amethyst Rhinestones; both from Kat Scrappiness along with a purple polka dot ribbon from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by today and until next time, Happy Halloween Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Scrapping 4 Fun
As You Like It - A Knitting Project is my Favorite non-card project because I love to knit and donate 80% of what I create - I live in Florida so not much need to pretty scarfs, hats and such.



8 comments:

  1. Fabulous treat box! Love the coffion shape, the webs and the goggle-eyed spiders, such a fun make. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful treat box. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Greetings Sylvia Hoekman-DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great coffin Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I can see many creative possibilities with that coffin. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna,
    I love your creepy crawly coffin.
    Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at CRAFT challenge-theme being Halloween/Autumn thanksgiving. Https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com
    I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
    With kind regards
    Sue CRAFT DT
    Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun, Donna - love it! Congratulations, you are our winner this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge! Please visit the winner's post there to see you card featured and then email us (look on our sidebar) with your full name to claim your prize. Happy Shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous work, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see you next time. 


    Hugs 

    DT Meena Herale 


    https://cardscraftandart.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!