Monday, October 11, 2021

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Sheepski Designs

Hello Crafty Friends and Welcome to Monday.  Today begins a new challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and the sponsor this round is Sheepski Designs.  For my design team project, I went with a Winter theme.

Using the Snow Happy Digital Stamp, I created an A2 Top Folding card that could easily be turned into a holiday card using a seasonal sentiment on the inside.  


Snowmen are my favorite Winter and Holiday images to use and this guy is just the sweetest isn't he?  I kept the design fairly simple, only using a few alcohol markers to color him in.  I covered him in Wink of Stella, which is hard to see here, but he is sparkly.  


Aside from the Wink of Stella, the only other embellishment I've used is a dyed piece of seam binding tied into a bow.

Please join us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:



8 comments:

  1. What a fun card Donna - that is one sweet image and you have used it beautifully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the thought of a snowman trying to do a snow angel shape in the snow!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What super fun and cute snow angel, love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace on Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again, Donna! I just looked at your beautiful flower card and now I'm smiling all over looking at your snowman. Such a cute image and a fun card! Thanks again for sharing at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is so cute Donna and I really like the non-traditional colors you've used with your snowman. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this snowman making a snow angel. Love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Peace on Earth Challenge Blog.
    Kathy
    POE DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card and a cute image of a snow angel. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, love your snowman great image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!