Friday, November 5, 2021

Kat Scrappiness Happy Thanksgiving

Hello Everyone and Happy Friday!  I'm on the Kat Scrappiness Blog today sharing a Thanksgiving Card created with some of the new products released last month.


My card measures 5"x7", I've used a panel of Autumn themed scrapbooking card and the 5x7 Diamond Wire and Woodgrain Framed Die  to create a nice back drop for the Chipboard Floral embellishement and the Happy Thanksgiving Sentiment Die with Shadow


To finish my design, I've added Wink of Stella to the Sentiment and Faux Gems from the Peach Pearl Mix in random places on the card front.

That finishes up my post for today.  Thanks for stopping by and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!