Thursday, November 4, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge - Week 1 Stamp Act

Hello Crafty Friends, I hope you're all well.  I'm happy to announce I've been invited back to Guest Design for the month of November with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.  I'm truly honored to be designing along side the wonderful team!  

The theme this week is Stamp Act - meaning use a stamped image on your project.  For my project, I've used the Hero Arts Layering Betta Fish Stamp Set.


To start, I stamped the fish with Catherine Pooler Inks, fussy cut and set aside.  I then stamped a scrap of card with the grasses, also using CP Inks and die cut with a circle die.  I blended a card panel with Distress Oxide Inks to match the fish colors, splattered with water and White Acrylic Gloss Spray.  I wanted the circle to match the panel so I splattered it as well.


After the blended panel fully dried, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, adhered the circle flat to the panel, mounted the fish on craft foam and added clear sequins to resemble Bubbles and provide sparkle.

This completes my Guest Design Team project for today.  Please join us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Inspired By - the Sketch
As You Like It - Circle Die Cuts, Sequins and enamel dots are my fav circle embellishments














14 comments:

  1. WOW! What a beautiful card Donna ... your colors and design are amazing! Congrats on the GD spot!
    P.S. You MIGHT want to check this out ... https://twooldbatshalloweenchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/october-challenge-winners.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow, wow.. What a amazing and fun work! I love the colours and the background! And what a fab image!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    *GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cool stamp and it looks great with that color combination. Welcome back as this month's guest designer at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked colors and layout, super excited again you are with us at the hen house, can't wait to see the creations you make this month. Cheers, awesome card! Have a great day! Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome take on the sketch...thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again Donna. What a great sentiment to go with your colourful fish and superb colour blending. So glad you shared with us at Incy Wincy, come back soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - this fish is amazing Donna - love the colours you have used, both on the fish and the card as a whole - a fabulous creation.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great to have you back in the hen house, Donna! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! The colors are so vibrant :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun use of our sketch, that fish is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely incredible! I love this beautiful Betta, your card is so gorgeous!! Thank you for inspiring us @IB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and I absolutely love these cards! Great visual interest. Thanks for joining us at Critter Crazy and hope to see you again soon. Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an inspiring card in more ways than one. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry that I am late in getting here, but wanted to thank you for sharing your fabulous circle embellishments make with us at AYLI. Gorgeous! Hugs Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Donna. Coming from an aquatic family, the sentiment appeals to me! Thank you for entering the All Creatures Great and Small and/or Spotted Paper Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!