Monday, December 20, 2021

Mid-Month Inspiration at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was great and you're ready for the Christmas Holiday.  My gift shopping is complete, I will need a trip to the Grocery before Friday.  Chrismas seems to come quicker and quicker the older I get.

Today's post features my mid-month inspiration project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog.  The current challenge ends 02 January 2022 so there's plenty of time to enter.

For my project, I've used a digital image from Jan's Christmas Holly Set.  I've colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and matted with a panel of gold mirror card.


My card meaures 5.5" square and the sentiment is from the same digi set.  For a bit of interest, I used a punch to create decorative corners.  I have so many fancy punches and at the moment, they seem to be out of style but I like to use those older crafting tools...when I remember I have them!


To finish off my sweet and simple card, I've added red gems from Kat Scrappiness.  I invite you to stop by the challenge blog and have a look at what my teamies have been up to and join in the challenge!

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:



 






9 comments:

  1. Pretty make! I love the sentiment!

    Thanks for playing along with our stamps & fun = CREATIVITY Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    *GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card. Very soft, nice colors and design. Thank you for playing in CHNC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card... love the wreath and the pop of red sequins on your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Donna! Super job on coloring the holly leaves and berries!!! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Double Trouble! Happy holidays from the DT design team!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, Donna! I especially like that you rounded the corners with a fancy punch to reveal more of the gold mirror cardstock. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #99.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and beautiful!! Such a gorgeous image! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card! Your main image reminds me of a hoop wreath and I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Donna - love the elegant simplicity, and the punched corners are a beautiful detail
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!