Monday, December 20, 2021

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - We Are 3 Digital Papers

Hello and Happy Monday!  I'm back to announce a new challenge week has started at the Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog!  Our sponsor this round is the generous We Are 3 Digital Shop.  


For my design team project, I've created a holiday themed card with a New Year Wish using the Winter Digital Paper Pack from We Are 3 and the Big World Stamp and Coordinating Die Set from Altenew.


The Globe is a layering set with stamps for all the continents.  The coordinating dies cut the Earth image and the Stand.  I stamped the image using Catherine Pooler inks, cut the globe stand out of silver mirror card and used a digital paper as the base panel.  The paper has a ripple design which reminds me of the ocean.


I've heat embossed the sentiment and added embellishments from Kat Scrappiness.  This completes my DT project, please visit the Challenge Blog at Pammie's to see what my teammates have created for this last challenge of 2021.  Merry Christmas and may there be Peace, Love and Joy for us all in 2022.

Unil Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna






2 comments:

  1. Love this Donna - a wonderfully scripted stamp for the greeting, and a great globe - love the touch of silver in the stand
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!