Saturday, December 25, 2021

Celebrate!

Hello Crafty Friends!  It is Christmas Day and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.  Soon it will be the New Year and I pray the coming year brings an end to the COVID pandemic with peace and love in our communties.  Soon it will be time to Celebrate and that is the theme of my polychromatic card today....Celebrations for new beginnings.

For my card today, I've used the Altenew Floral Fantasy Stamp and Coordinating Die set and the Mega Label Love Sentiment Set to creat a colorful celebration card.


To start, I ink blended a background panel using Catherine Pooler inks.  After the panel dried, I wanted an appearance of texture so I smooshed deeper shades of blue inks onto the panel and splattered with black and white acrylic gloss spray. 

The florals and leaves were stamped using Catherine Pooler inks; for the last stamp layer on the florals, instead of using a darker ink, I stamped with watermark ink and heat embossed with fine detail silver embossing power.  The focal images were then cut using the coordinating dies.


The sentiment was stamped, cut and popped on craft foan with a nest of Altenew Metallic Thread attached behind for interest and texture.  Lastly, white, irridescent sequins were added for shine.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope your holiday is blessed.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

7 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Donna wishing you a fabulous 2022 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge blog.
    Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 ❤
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors and design. So glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust you had a wonderful Christmas celebration Donna, and that the New Year brings you the joy and strength of the Lord.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Donna. I love the silver highlights. Thanks for joining my theme over at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna your card came together so nicely and it's super pretty. Thank you for sharing over at Crafter's Cafe. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!