Monday, January 17, 2022

Jan's Digi Challenges Mid-Month Inspiration

Hello and a Happy, Wintery Monday!  It's cold here in Florida...I know...it's Florida but it's cold for us.  Winter has set in across the Northern Hemisphere!  My card for Jan's Mid-Month Inspiration Post will take your mind off Winter and on to Valentine's Day.

For my card today, I've created a Mini Slimline Card using the Reverse Scalloped Mini Slimline Dies with Hello Sentiment from Kat Scrappiness and the Sweetheart Candy Digi Image from Jan's Digi Stamps


After die cutting the focal image, I inlaid it back into the reverse scallop frame, secured the cuts fron the back with clear tape and adhered to a hot pink mat.  


For a finishing touch to the design, I've added Baby Pink Pearl Embellishments from Kat Scrappiness.  The team and I would like to invite you to stop by the inspiration post and also enter the January Anything Goes Challenge.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:








5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Donna - love that you made it a slimline card, the image fits it beautifully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Donna - beautiful pastel colours.

    Thanks for joining us at the Clever Dexter Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and wonderful composition! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card.. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge:)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!