Monday, January 17, 2022

I Heart U

Hello Crafty Friends!  Today begins a new challenge round at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and our sponsor this week is Sheepski Designs.  For my design team project, I've colored up a lovely Unicorn for a Valentine's Day card.


I've colored the Unicorn Image No. 186 from Sheepski Designs using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers for my landscape A2 sized card.  The papers are from the American Crafts "St. Valentine" 6x6 paper pad, the heart dies are the Stitched Fancy Scalloped Heart Dies from Kat Scappiness.


I've layered everything on a 110 lb card base, popped the smaller hearts on craft foam for dimension and added Passion Pink Pearl Embellishments from Kat Scrappiness as a final detail.  

The Day of Love is approaching fast....have you started your Valentine's Day cards yet?  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Dies R Us
NBUS - New to Me image




7 comments:

  1. I love how colorful this card is! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how colorful this card is! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how colorful this card is! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfully colourful unicorn Dinna, on the vibrant background it looks amazing
    stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna, a fabulous card for sending your love. The unicorn looks great coloured in rainbow colours. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your image is adorable and beautifully colored!
    Thanks for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. The unicorn image is so cute and colored beautifully. I like how you incorporated different patterned hearts onto the card. Thank you for sharing your creation at A Place to Start Challenge blog, Samantha, DT member

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!