Saturday, January 1, 2022

January Challenge - The Four Seasons

Happy New Year's Day!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog and our theme of Winter continues. 

For my design team project, I used the "Stop Dachshund Around" Stamp and Coordinating Die Set from Time 4 Tea Designs to create a fun winter themed card.


I have 2 Dachshunds; Roxie and Stella.  My Stella was the inspiration for this Pup as she is a "Red" so using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, I colored up the image.  The focal background was ink blended using Distress Oxide Inks and die cut.  


The papers are also from Time 4 Tea "Winter Wonderfland" 6x6 paper pad, snowflake embellishments, also from Time 4 Tea, were added and the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed.   Lastly, a bit of twine was added and the focal along with the semtiment strips were popped on craft foam for dimension.

That finished my winter card for this challenge.  Please stop by The Four Seasons Challenge blog and enter to win!  Happy New Year and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

9 comments:

  1. OMG what a cute card Donna! This doggie looks SO HAPPY to be out playing in the snow! lol Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that little pup!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gave the widest smile, what a wonderful image and card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun work! Like this funny dog! Nice colours, too!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    *GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours on your super cute card! Love that image!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Donna. I wanted to take a minute to say hello as your new team mate. Tendonitis is giving me a fit so my typing has been very limited. I'll be copying and pasting some of this to everyone else on the team.

    I love your punny card with the cute Dachshund. Those were my husband's aunt's favorite dogs.That's all she had her whole life. It's a very cute winter scene.

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dog and sentiment making a great card. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles challenge this month Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "January Blues" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!