Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Fancy Feathers by Angie Blom

Hello Friends!  Today I have a quick post featuring a card I've created with a digi stamp from the Fancy Feathers Digital Stamp Set by Angie Blom.

This digital set includes images, sentiments, A2 / slimline panels and an 8.5" x 11" printout.  It's a huge set and this design caught my eye.  I'm guessing it's a Zentangle but not a lengthy coloring project; I cannot sit long enough to finish a large and intricate Zentangle; no patience.


I've colored the images using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, the semtiment is included in the set.  I've die cut the focal panel and black mat using Stitched Rectangle Dies from Kat Scrappiness.


To finish the design, I've added faux crystal gems in a purple color.  Thanks for stopping by and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:










4 comments:

  1. Oh Donna this is gorgeous - love the feathers, and the colour combination you have used is one of my favourites :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the gorgeous design, these colours are also lovely. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful feathers.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty and the layout is very clever!! Thank you for joining the Star Stampz Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!