Thursday, February 3, 2022

Feathered Lily

Hello Friends and Happy Friday Eve (for those optimists out there).  I have a quick post today featuring a card created using a gorgeous Lily image from the latest Altenew Craft Your Life Kit: Feathered Lilies.

 This is a larger than life stamped image and I've created a 5x7 card,  just look at the size of this stamped image.

 
Using my Misti stamp positioner, I stamped the floral on a 5x7" card panel and without removing the stamp from the Misti Lid, I stamped again on the largest die cut label from the Nesting Slim Labels Dies from Altenew

I heat embossed and colored the image on the label using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  As you can see, the largest label die cut is a hair taller than 7".


The die cut was popped on craft foam for dimension and lined up to match the stamped image underneath.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and a few crystal gems were added for additional interest.

This completes my post for today.  I hope you're staying healthy and warm; the news reported a blizzard in the midwestern states so I'm praying all is well and everyone is hunkered down, enjoying comfort foods and crafting time.

Until next time, Happy Carfting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
As You Like It - True Love has to be the most important to me but I also wouldn't be the person I am today without the fabulous and long term friendships I have made throughout my life
TTCRD














10 comments:

  1. Ooo, this is a super technique and what a wonderful result! Your colour more than pops off the page! I love the shape you chose for your coloured panel too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,this is stunning! Love this image and your colouring is fab. The coloured tag is so effective, a really great technique. Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and lovely technique..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the layer you created with the die cut and how you colored that part only - so unique! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A truly beautiful design with the way you stamped the flowers! And love these colors!

    Thanks so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about hearts and/or flowers (or simply anything crafty goes).
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Donna. The technique looks fantastic and your colouring of that large floral image is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! Such a fabulous design, the colourful flowers look beautiful 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang girl that is pretty, thanks so much for sharing with us at the hen house, and I just love this flower image...Way to go girl!

    Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's a beautiful card! Gorgeous flower and colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty. I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART February 2022 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!