Wednesday, February 2, 2022

The Paper Funday Challenges February 2022

Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog.  The challenges are Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist.  The Twist this month is Hugs & Kisses.  This twist is an easy one as we have entered the month of Love!

Our sponsors this month are the generous All Dressed Up and Polkadoodles.  These 2 sponsors have the sweetest images and for my DT project, I've used the Happy Valentine's digital image from All Dressed Up.


My card measures 5.5" square and I've keep the design sweet and simple; no dimension or bells and whistles were added.  I plan on sending this card overseas to a Swap Buddy and I didn't want it to be too bulky.


I've colored the image using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and rounded the bottom corners of the focal, mat and cardbase for interest.  I did add some black dots here and there; I thought about splattering with black ink but decided not to...didn't want to risk messing up the colored image.

Please join us this month at The Paper Funday Challenges.  We would love to see your designs.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
The Card Concept - my card is inspired by the inspiration photo..it's almost a exact match




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Valentines card, I like your soft colors and those rounded corners add a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Donna! This is such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. Your art is always a treat for me, and I appreciate how you share it with us so faithfully.

    I also wanted to say thank you for sharing this sweet card with us at The Card Concept. Since this is the only inspiration challenge you've entered with this card, I hope you will consider adding the challenge inspiration photo to your post (by the link to Card Concept) so that you'll be eligible to win honors, etc.). Of course, it's up to you but I think it's lovely. Thanks so much for sharing your artistic talents in the challenges you love, and good luck in the random draw at each one. I always enjoy seeing your creativity. have an awesome week.
    Karen L
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart thinking to keep it flat for overseas shipping! Your coloring is FABULOUS and I just Love it!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! And of course thanks for sharing in our 'Hearts' challenge at Double D too. Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and colored so beautifully!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, the colours are lovely together! Thanks for joining the Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That floral heart is magnificent, beautiful coloring! So perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Hearts Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a colorful Valentine's Day card. I love the curved corners and all of the pretty florals. Thank you so much for sharing your work us at Make the Cards Challenge and we hope that you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a sweet bouquet and so beautifully colored - you are right, it doesn't need bells and whistles! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet card and I love the bright, happy colours on your floral wreath. So glad you could join us at The Card Concept. Cheers, Kerry DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Donna - so pretty and delicate.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!