Saturday, March 5, 2022

Happy Easter Layered Tulips

Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm on the Kat Scrappiness Blog featuring an Easter Card created with the Layered Tulip Bouquet Die Set.


To start my card, I've inked scraps of card using pigments inks in the colors I wanted the flowers, leaves and bow to be.  I wanted a full bouquet so I've die cut the florals and leaves twice, then paper pieced all the elements using liquid adhesive.


I wanted to keep the card design as Clean and Simple as possible to allow the pastel colors to POP.   The card base measures 5.5" square and is tent (top) folding. Using the Brush Script Happy Easter Word Sentiment Die, I cut the sentiment from a snippet of ink-smooshed watercolor card left over from a previous project.  To give the illusion of dimension, I shadow layered the sentiment with a black die cut.

To finish off the design, I applied Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops for the appearance of water droplets on the tulips and leaves.

That's all for today!  The Kat Scrappiness March 2022 New Product Release is March 13th so stay tuned for an Instagram Hop to Celebrate!

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:







6 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous card Donna - love how you have customised the tulip bouquet.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely fresh Spring card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vibrant spring card - the colours certainly do pop! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your easter card. The tulips are wonderful.
    Thank you for your entry at Friendship Challenge.
    Good luck and best wishes!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 5 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! The design is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!