Monday, March 7, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge #25 - Lucky Clover

Hello Everyone and Happy 1st Monday of the Month!  Today begins a new bi-weekly challenge at The Inspiration Station and the photo prompt is so appropriate for this time of year:


How does this picture inspire you?  It inspired me to create a St. Patrick's Day card using the Shamrock Pixie digital stamp from Crafts and Me.  This digital stamp has been in my stash for a couple years and I had forgotten about her until I went searching for a St. Patrick's Day image.  I'm not certain if Crafts and Me are still open for business; it doesn't appear so.


I've colored the image using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, the designer papers are a digital download Paper Stack from Your Paper Stash.  The papers are another item that has been in the stash and was found during my search.  


All panels have been adhered flat using liquid adhesive.  The sentiment is from an older Cardz TV stamp set and the light green irridescent sequins are from that Stash (I am amazed at the things I find when I go shopping in my stash!).

Please join us the round at The Inspiration Station, we would love to see your inspired projects.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:





18 comments:

  1. Oh Donna, love your take on the Inspiration photo - this is a gorgeous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green is my favourite colour so I'm probably going to love everything this fortnight! Including this but I'd love this one anyway xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the green. So lovely.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty coloring, Donna! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #105.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love your colouring. Thank you for joining 613 Avenue create. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both images and coloring is fantastic and love that you used a checker pattern for your background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Heart2Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely bright card, beautiful image and great layout.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful fairy image and your coloring is wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your image and your backing papers are great!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card! I love the image and your use of the patterned papers. Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Friday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful little fairy and love your colours..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This paper combo makes my heart happy and your colouring is perfection! Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty card. I love the colours and layout you chose.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles challenge blog.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Donna, what a fantastic job you did coloring your fairy image! Lots of wonderful shading to create a dimensional feel!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Double Trouble for our "Bring on the Green" challenge! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. I love the image and how you've colored her. I especially love the hair. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful love the image. thanks for taking the time to join us in our March Monthly Challenge over at 613 Avenue Create. Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card.. Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge:)
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute fairy to go along with a St Patrick's themed card! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!