Monday, March 21, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge #26 - A Cup of Positivi-Tea

Hello and Happy Monday!  Today begins a new bi-weekly challenge at The Inspiration Station Challenge Blog and the inspiration photo this round is:


This picture inspired a lot of ideas and I knew I wanted to include a Rainbow in some way, in my design.  The field of yellow with the blue sky and rainbow above reminded me of the Ukrainian people; their bravery and resilience.  Using the A Cup of Positivi-Tea Stamp Set from Trinity Stamps, I created a standard A2sized card, coloring the tea cup with rainbow colors and dedicate this project to Ukraine.


I've kept the design simple, allowing the gorgeous image to be the star.  I did add Glossy Accents to the tea cup and hearts, providing lots of shine and dimension.


Please join us this round at The Inspiration Station.  We would love to see how the photo inspires you and what you create.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna



**Challenges Entered:


8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Donna - love how you incorporated the rainbow on the gorgeous cup!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Donna and awesome interpretation of our theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time I got round to my fellow Inspiration Teamies to compliment you on your great work, love your rainbow cup of Positive-tea. More than happy to share a cup with you. Now with another hat on thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping and Good Luck at this challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your rainbow teacup, it definitely does brighten the day. Thank you for sharing it with us at we love stamping this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely bright interpretation of the inspirational photo, lovely to see you again at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with the rainbow! Great image and sentiment! So happy you shared this with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love this rainbow! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!