Wednesday, March 30, 2022

You're My Jam

Hello Friends!  I'm back with another post for the Not 2 Shabby Digital Creative Team.  My project today is a card created with the Jelly Jar image from the "On the Shelf" Digital Stamp Release for March 2022.

I've taken the jelly jar and added it several times, in different orientations and sizes to a panel and colored using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers.


I've chosen rainbow colors because what's more cheerful than a Rainbow?  We have Grape Jelly, Strawberry Jam, Orange Marmalade, Pineapple Spread and Mint Jelly.  
.

I've kept the design sweet and simple, only adding a black mat, some Wink of Stella to the Ribbons and a few irridescent sequins here and there.  

The sentiment is part of this digital set and the strip has been backed with black card and popped up for dimension.

That's all I have for you today.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna


**Challenges Entered:
CD Sunday

9 comments:

  1. What a cutie Donna - love all the angles you have placed the image on
    Thank you for sharing this fun card with us at Word Art Wednesday
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the colours and the way you've turned the jars different ways!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, fab colours and a great card.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful fun and colourful card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Love your coloring. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck!! - Linh (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, bright and so colourful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so super cute, Donna. You're MY jam, and I thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us.
    Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!