Friday, April 1, 2022

The Four Seasons Challenge - Spring Theme Continues

Hello and Happy Fri-YAY April 1st!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog with the Spring Theme continuing.  The inspiration board follows and used for inspiration...and that's no April Foolin'! 


My design team project was created using the Grateful Blooms Stamp and Coordinating Die Set from Concord & 9th.  I was inspired by the colors of the Rain Boots and Tulips pictured upper left of the inspiration board.


Using inks from Catherine Pooler, I stamped the floral image, which is a layering stamp, and created the background using lighter green and pink inks.


The focal image was die cut using the coordinating die, the sentiment is part of the stamp set and was also cut using coordinating dies.  I cut a thick banner from Watercolor themed cardstock and added Sping Leaves Faux Pearls from Kat Scrappiness.

The colors I've used just scream SPRING to me and soon we will be into Summer.  Please join us at The Four Seasons Challenge this month and show off your Spring designs.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:










12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous spring card Donna - Love that central floral panel and the beautiful stamped background. Here we are going into Autumn, and the leaves are starting to colour up beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card! Gorgeous Spring colors and a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love the pink and greens. It does scream spring. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful springtime creation Donna! Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna: Your card is like a breath of fresh spring air!! So pretty! And your layout is perfect to show layers! Which your center focal reminds me of some old stencils with scalloped edges that I haven't used for awhile. I'll have to create with them soon. Thanks for entering MTTC's 3 or more layers challenge! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous spring card!! Love the bright colors and the pretty card design!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty, very springy card with that luscious pink as star of the show! Thanks for having me as GD and sharing your wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this combination of gorgeous and fresh spring flowers. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Spring cards and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Donna,
    What a nice card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!