Friday, April 15, 2022

A Spring Fling Thanks with Kat Scrappiness

Hello Friends and Happy Friday!  I'm on the Kat Scrappiness Blog today sharing a card I've created but before we get to that, I want to tell you about the Easter Sale at Kat Scrappiness.  Starting today through Monday the 18th, you can save 15% on items in the Spring & Easter Categories.   


Now, without further ado, on to my card.  

I've used papers from the new Spring Fling Paper Pack to create a standard A2 sized card.  For the sentiment, I've used the Thanks Sentiment Die with Shadow and Shades of Coral enamel dots; both  from Kat Scrappiness along with a seam binding ribbon and bow.


The papers were die cut using the Double Stitched Rectangle Dies from Kat Scrappiness and layered on a cardbase of 110 lb. Neenah Solar White Classic Crest card.


That's all for me today, thanks for stopping by.  I want to wish you all a wonderful Friday and an even better weekend.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:










3 comments:

  1. A delightful card Donna - simple but very effective. A gorgeous and very pleasing result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dainty! I love that colors. Thanks for joining us at Creatlicious Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created such a sweet Easter card!! Love all these wonderful colours!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at HLS - Dies Challenge. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!