Friday, April 15, 2022

Not 2 Shabby - Sweet Critters

Hello Friends!  I'm back with another post featuring a card I've created using an adorable Critter from the Not 2 Shabby Sweet Critters Stamp and Coordinating Die Combo.


This combo set was the Stamp/Die Set of the month for March 2022; you can find more info regarding all the subscription plans on offer HERE.  Also, you can purchase this set now, however it is no longer offered at subscription price.

This adorable little Lamb (I'm calling it a Lamb) is drinking a warm cup of Cappuccino and offering a Warm Hello.  The patterned papers are from the Hop into Easter Paper Pack from Kat Scrappiness.  


I've colored the images with alcohol markers and die cut the square and oval using Kat Scrappiness dies.  The oval is popped on craft foam as well as the heart; the lamb is adhered flat using liquid adhesive.  Lastly, I've added Blue Belle and Pretty in Pink Pearls from Kat Scrappiness.  

Thanks for stopping by and until net time, Happy Crafting!.......and have a wonderful weekend.

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
AYLI - I love Cute but better at creating with florals.  I have more floral stamps and images than any other.






  

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie Donna - the papers are so cheerful too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a little cutie.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little lamb, what an adorable eye-catcher! I love the combination of fun and CAS in your card, and the patterned papers in the background are perfect for sending happy vibes. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely card set off with the butterfly paper, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!