Monday, April 25, 2022

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Happy Monday!  I trust your weekend was lovely and I hope you had some Crafting Time.  Today begins a new challenge week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies with the theme of Anything Goes.  Our Sponsor this round is the generous CAS_ual Friday's and for my design team project, I've used the stamp set "Floating" with a lovely hot air balloon but I fear this set may now be retired.  Never fear however, CAS_ual Friday's has lots of lovely sets on offer.


To start, I created a background using Dylusions Ink Sprays on watercolor card.  I spritzed the card with water to make the paper moist and then sprayed with 2 coordinating colors of Dylusions Ink Sprays; a blue and green.


After completely dry, I treated the watercolor panel with antistatic powder, then heat embossed the image and sentiment using fine detail white powder.  To finish the design, I've added White Rhinestones from Kat Scrappiness.  

Please visit the Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog and share your lovely projects with us.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Donna. The blossoms on the hot air balloon are so cute! Thanks so much for sharing again at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Love how the white embossing makes the image look almost like fine lace!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!