Saturday, April 23, 2022

Shake It Up with Kat Scrappiness

Hello and Happy Saturday!  I hope your plans for the weekend include some fun; we are attending a family wedding, looking forward to spending the night away from home and visiting with family members we don't get to see that often.

Today Kat Scrappiness is releasing some awesome Dimensional Shaker Card Elements and Stencils.  Please visit the Kat Scrappiness Blog for all the team inspiration. 

For my Design Team projects, I've created 2 shaker cards using 2 of the new the dimensional shaker card elements and stencils.  My 1st card uses a Rose Shaker Kit and the Falling Hearts Stencil.  This is a standard A2 card (4.25 x 5.5) so you can see how big this particular shaker kit is.  The Shaker element is packaged as unfinished hardboard and includes the acetate with dimesional craft foam.  

I've painted my elements using acrylic paint; I've heat embossed gold on this one.  I've also ink blended through the Falling hearts stencil with inks and Cosmic Shimmer Frosty Dawn Glitter Paste. 



For my 2nd shaker card, I've used the Hourglass Element to create a Birthday Card.  Using the same techniques as the first, I've painted the hardboard with acrylic paint and stenciled through the Falling Starlights Stencil with inks and Cosmic Shimmer Frosty Dawn Glitter Paste.  This card is also a standard A2 size.




Kat Scrappiness has released several other Shaker Kit Elements; I'm only showcasing 2 so you will want to check out the team inspiration on the Blog HERE for examples of other shaker kits.  On the Blog, there is a Giveaway and 1 Random Winner will be picked from comments left on the blog post.

Also, today at 12 noon EST (USA), the team is hosting an Instagram Hop with loads more inspiration using the stencils and shaker kits.  Please visit the Kat Scrappiness Instagram Page HERE and start where you see this Hop Graphic.



Thanks so much for visiting today and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Card Challenges Entered:

Rose Shaker:



Birthday Shaker:









4 comments:

  1. Colourful and fun shaker cards Donna, many thanks for joining in with our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful shaker card, Donna! So fun! Thanks for playing along with my "I Spy" theme at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and happy shakers! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wonderful fun shaker cards, both so bright and colourful. Thanks for taking part in our Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!