Monday, May 23, 2022

Happy Birthday Blast

Hello All and Happy Monday!  I trust your weekend was lovely and you did something you love.  Here it was stormy, hot and humid.  Today the forecast is a bit of the same so we shall see.

Today begins a new challenge week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  Our sponsor this round is Sheepski Designs and for my team project, I've used the Retro Rocket digital image to create a Birthday Card.


I've colored the images with Alcohol Markers, then masked them to ink the background with shades of blue Catherine Pooler Inks.  CP inks are also water reactive, so I've added water splatters to get that outer space look and feel.


I originally printed the sentiment on the card but didn't like how it looked once I inked the panel.  To cover up the sentiment and prevent having to create another card panel, I've used a label maker to create the sentiment.  It's ok..the strips always look blurry in photos but it will work in a pinch.

Please join us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week and enter your projects for an opportunity to win a prize from our sponsor Sheepski Designs.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:








4 comments:

  1. What a great birthday card! I love the theme and the ink blended background! Thank you for sharing and playing along at AAA Birthday! Hope to see you in future challenges too! Take care and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Perfect for a little one. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I especially love all the detail and shades of blue in your background! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful birthday card for a little boy! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!