Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Potted Geranium

Hello!  I hope you're well and enjoying Tuesday.  Today I have a quick share using the Potted Geranium digital stamp from Power Poppy.  This is a lovely image and I've kept  my design clean and simple today. 


The image has been colored using alcohol markers and the card size is 5x7.  The cardbase is 110 lb. Neenah Classic Crest Solar White card, the sentiment is included in the digital set and the focal panel has been matted with black card.



Even though the image is very detailed, it's an easy color.  I went with the traditional Geranium color of Red, I've not actually seen a Geranium in any other color but I'm sure there must be several varieties.

For the finishing touch, I've added clear droplets from Kat Scrappiness.  Thanks for stopping in today and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

15 comments:

  1. That's a really super Geranium image and makes for a super CAS creation, many thanks for joining in with our May theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Donna, the colouring is beautiful and I especially like how you grounded it with the grey-very subtle and what a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a lovely image and your CAS treatment and colouring make for a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, and I love the way the sentiment nestles into the plant. There are also pink geraniums and bi-coloured pink and red ones that I know of :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so vibrant, Your colors are perfect--I just love geraniums and this Power Poppy image is beautiful, and your card is simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image and beautifully coloured too-love the sentiment.Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
    Carol DT x
    You can get some lovely pink and lilac ones and we have a single native geranium in a lovely shade of blue
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative for our Add some Flowers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The black matmakes your beautifully coloured image really pop.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully coloured image with a great sentiment.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic colouring on your geraniums, great 3D effect. Thanks for joining us in our plant/grow/farm challenge at AAA Cards.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely image and a beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This clean and classy card is so perfect for this image! Such a pretty design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Blossom Challenge at Power Poppy! Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love red geraniums! Thanks for playing in the Power Poppy Blossom Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The above comment was from me....one of the Bloomies! I was on my ipad and it would not let me log on as...well...as me! ;)

      Delete
  14. Wow, such a great choice of image, beautifully colored and still CAS! Love it. Thank you so much for joining us with your plant at AAA cards. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!