Sunday, May 29, 2022

Make Art

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Sunday!  Today is a quick share featuring the new to my craft stash Colorado Craft Company Set titled Make Art.  The Anita Jerum images are precious and I'm a huge fan.


I've kep the design CAS, allowing the artistic mice to take center stage.  They are quite the Artists! 


I've colored the scene with alcohol markers and matted the focal panel.  Wink of Stella has been added to the flowers but it's always hard to see in photos.

That's all from me today.  Now I'm off to have a pedicure, go to the grocery for tomorrow's holiday meal and then home for a swim..barring rain doesn't spoil it for me.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:









7 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday, Donna - looks like you have a full day ahead! Just love your artistic mice - thanks for sharing them at NBUS! Linda, May Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created such a pretty summery card, thank you so much for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this delightful CAS creation, so cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us over at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is this sweet card! That is such a cute image and your colors bring it to life! Thanks for bringing us smiles at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card with great coloring! Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge! We hope to see you again. Nancee, DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!